You might be familiar with the hop on, hop off open-top buses in London. They have recently landed in Hong Kong. I have noticed that this new sightseeing vehicle has become more and more popular.
The Red Tour – Hong Kong
• The Star FerryPeak
• Wan Chai and Expo Centre
• Victoria Harbour
• Central, Lan Kwai Fong and SOHO
The Blue Tour – Kowloon
As you travel through the streets of Kowloon, you will discover the hustle and bustle of everyday Hong Kong life and a variety of sights, sounds and smells. The Tour passes shops, restaurants, churches, monuments, parks and markets, and offers something unique both to the resident and visitor alike.
Tours depart every night from the Avenue of the Stars (adjacent to Starbucks) before the Symphony of Lights Show at 19:00 and again directly after the show at 20:30. The tour offers a recorded commentary in a choice of 8 languages.
Your Big Bus Ticket Includes
• Two tours for the price of one• 24 hour unlimited use• Free return ticket on Peak Tram • Free upper deck return ticket on the Star Ferry • Night Tour Combo Option
Price Night Tour Big Bus Tour Combo Tour
• Adults HK$ 200.00 ($26) HK$ 320.00 ($41) HK$ 420.00 ($54)
• Children HK$ 200.00 ($26) HK$ 200.00 ($26) HK$ 300.00 ($39)
• Family HK$ 600.00 ($77) HK$ 840.00 ($108) HK$ 1140.00 ($147)
Discounts available for fixed date tickets.
Family = 2 adults + 2 children
Combo Tour = Big Bus Tour + Night Tour
10:00 – 18:00
19:00 - 20:30
Hong Kong Travel Blog - Sightseeing