Hong Kong Luxury Hotel – Four Seasons
Location: Central, Hong Kong island
If you are on luxury travel, Hong Kong has a great choice of internationally famous 5-star hotels that one of them must suit your taste.
The first 5-star hotel I would like to recommend is the Four Seasons, one of the newest luxury hotels in Hong Kong.
Opened in September 2005, the Four Seasons Hong Kong is connected to the IFC Mall, a great place for shopping and dining. The new Star Ferry is within walking distance.
Why Four Seasons
One of the major advantages of the Four Seasons is its superb location. Examine the map here will help you explore Central Hong Kong while originating from the Four Seasons. Click to view a larger map.
- Atop Airport Express Hong Kong Station
- Three-minute walk to MTR Central Station
- Five-minute walk to Star Ferry
- Connected to the IFC Mall by footbridge
- Connected to the other malls in Central by covered footbridge. You don’t really need to carry an umbrella even on a rainy day, if you decide to tour around Central area.
- Connected to the other major first class commercial buildings in Central, such as IFC One and IFC Two, Exchange Square, Chater House, The Landmark and so on…
- Within walking distance to Soho and Lan Kwai Fong – ideal places for barhopping. Connected by covered footbridge makes life easy for travelers.
- Excellent harbour view; wonderful for viewing fireworks
Four Seasons has the only Chinese Restaurant in Hong Kong which has a Michelin 3-star rating – Lung King Heen. Its French Restaurant, Caprice, also has a Michelin 2-star rating. No wonder these are fabulous restaurants, but please make sure to bring a thick wallet.
Read Four Seasons Reviews.
Hong Kong Travel Blog - Luxury Hotel - Four Seasons