Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Budget Hotel at Tsimshatsui

Tsimshatsui is one of the most cosmopolitan areas of Hong Kong. Thousands of tourists like to spend time here for various interests and activities. It is also a transportation hub where many tourist groups meet and dismiss.

Right facing the Victoria Harbour, there are several luxury hotels such as The Peninsula and the InterContinental which I have introduced previously.

Today, let me introduce a budget hotel in Tsimshatsi which is right next to The Peninsula, having the same harbour view and prime location.

YMCA Salisbury
Let's take a look at the map below. At the harbour front, the YMCA and The Peninsula are standing side by side at the prime location of Tsimshatsui.

In my next post, I am going to talk about YMCA Salisbury in more details.

P: The Peninsula
Y: YMCA Salisbury
I: InterContinental

Hong Kong Travel - Budget Hotel - YMCA Salisbury

No comments:

Post a Comment